User’s rights and obligations
- The User is obliged to provide true information about himself/herself, in particular his/her full name and, in the case of representing a business entity or institution, its full address details along with the associated tax identification numbers.
- In the event that the above data is no longer valid, the User is obliged to immediately update it via an appropriate form on the Website.
- Only one account is allowed on the Site. Duplicate accounts will be removed.
- The User is obliged to keep his/her login details and password confidential from persons and third parties.
- The User declares that he/she is an adult, has read, understands and accepts all the provisions of these Regulations.
For the proper and comfortable use of the Website, it is necessary to:
- Have an electronic device that offers access to the Internet via a web browser.
- Cookies enabled.
- When making orders and purchases – an active e-mail account (e-mail)
- The names of Products and Services, their logos and graphic elements are registered trademarks of the Service Provider in the European Union and / or other countries.
- The Service Provider does not grant any rights, titles or licenses to use trademarks belonging to him/her. The above is possible after obtaining an appropriate permit.
- The names of third party products and services may appear on the Website. They are in no way related to the Service Provider and are informative or comparative.
- In matters not covered by this contract, the provisions of the civil law of the Service Provider shall apply.
- The Service Provider may at his/her discretion change the provisions and conditions of the Regulations.
- In the event of modification of the content of these Regulations, the Service Provider is obliged to notify the registered Users and Customers of the Website about changes to its terms via e-mail. The above notification will be delivered to the e-mail address provided in the registration form within 15 days before the planned implementation of the new provisions.
- The Service Provider has the right to transfer his/her obligations resulting from this agreement to a third party at any time, after prior notification to the License.